Saturday, August 1, 2009

This Too shall pass

This morning has unfolded and I have to work my program alot on the weekends. My husband is home and very difficult.
He is still in his silent mode not acknowledging me, he wakes up and immediately heads for his downstairs office. It is very hurtful to live with him when my life is impacted in this way.
But I am going to have a good day and not worry about his happiness I did not cause him to be mean spirited.
My noon meeting is coming up so I am going to get ready to begin my weekend in a positive way.
"Remembering that this too shall pass can make it easier to get through a difficult day. I will be very gentle with myself during these time. Some extra loving care and attention to myself can make everything a little easier.
Gratitude
1. HP is ready for me at any moment
2. life has many opportunities
3. Meetings
4. Good healthy food

"I am equal to what life presents when I use the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, the slogans, lliterature, sponsorship, conventions, and most importantly meetings."
In All Our Affairs

1 comment:

Syd said...

Your options sound good. There is nothing that I can do about the moods of another. I can detach with love and not be dragged into the drama. Hang in there.

Annie

Annie