Friday, July 31, 2009

Gifts

Yesterday I had a surprise at the end of the day. I wanted to see a director speaking at a local theatre one of my favorites.
I hoped in the car and got stuck in traffic arrived late at the theatre and was told it was sold out...I begged and pleaded but the
manager would not let me in. Walking away I tried to let it go and enjoy the street fair. It was time for dinner and had a great snack. Again I walked back to the theatre and sat at a cafe nearby. As I left the cafe a woman walked out of the theatre and I asked her how it was? I love Jane Campion and let her know it.
She asked if I wanted to watch the remainder of the show, she began to search for the ticket and found it after several minutes.
I walked into the theatre and saw Jane speak for free due to the kindness of a stranger. It was an incredible gift from a woman I dont know, life has alot of gifts if I can see them.

Gratitude
1. HP and the soft way
2. Forgiveness and Letting Go of the doom and gloom
3. Life and its gifts
4. Music

"I want to grow in my willingness to make room in my life for good times, having faith in their arrival and patience and anticipation" Living with sobriety

No comments:

Annie

Annie