Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Step 3

Practice Step 3 Turning my will and life to the care of HP. This is a step I really need to practice and have the opportunity to
turn it over more and more. In the past I really dont know if I trusted God would be there for me. I still have problems with the The word God .
Turn my will over God will take care of me and the rest of the world.
My husband, Myself
I practice and I keep doing the footwork despite myself
Gratitude
1. HP
2. Health
3. Music
4. Choices I have today
5. The Program need to get to a meeting

"Faith takes practice. I will include my HP in more of my actions and descisions today. Step 3 suggests I teach myself, from this moment on, to be receptive, to open myself to help from my HP." Al-Anon Twelve Steps

1 comment:

Syd said...

it's good to keep doing the footwork. I keep learning every day.

Annie

Annie