Monday, August 10, 2009

Annonymous

I went to an out of town AA event this weekend. Due to service I am learning alot more about the program and meeting other like minded peoples, some more like minded than others. It was a large gathering of people I gave a ride to a friend of mine who encouraged me to do more service. I focused on staying on the positive and keeping it simple. I realized that large groups are hard for me it gives me anxiety to listen with lots of noise, and be present for the conversation. How do I take care of myself?
Lots of opportunities to grow even with people in the program they are trying their best in life. I take care of myself by sometimes to going to smaller settings and groupings so I can listen and learn.
It's all good as my friend Tony AA says
Gratitude
1. HP
2. Program and the group
3. Being Annonymous big part of the program and recovery
4. Keeping it Simple
5. My haircut still looks good without all the prepping and goop from the stylist

No comments:

Annie

Annie