Monday, August 31, 2009

Let Go and Let God

This was a nice weekend I took H out to dinner at a wonderful restaurant. My last job paid me in a restaurant voucher.
I tried to keep it simple between us but I want to talk about the last month and his withdrawal from the relationship.
But I know this conversation could draw us back into a silence again and this is a painful place to reside.
What can I do to take care of myself? Let go and let god
God is doing for me what I can not do for myself. I am turning it over and looking for a new way to deal with the situation.


Gratitude
1. HP
2. God is working in ways I don't always understand
3. Doing the footwork in the program
4. For my 12 meeting they are a wonderful group of people
5. I live in a wonderful place right near the ocean

"If we want to stop the vicious cycle of unahppiness, we must learn new ways of living, new ways of relating to one another"
How Can I Help My Children?

1 comment:

Syd said...

I think that what helped me was to understand that I had no control over another. And that it was indeed up to God to handle things.

Annie

Annie