Saturday, August 29, 2009

Right Now

It is wonderful hot day the sun is shinning! It's been a foggy summer so far and I am glad the weather has changed.
I am feeling pretty good these days things have calmed again between H and I. His brother came to visit us with his daughter and it softened the home. Still I am not sure where I fit into the disfunction of the silent days although he is verbally abusive if I engage in any way. Learning to take care of myself and own up to my part in the madness is difficult.
One day at a time. Today I am going to try and stay in the gratitude of my life.
Keep it simple and enjoy the moments.
I worked yesterday at the Zen center and had a chance to listen to the early days of buddhism in the US. It was interesting at times a little burdened by over intellectualizing. I have gotten alot of relief and insight into my life with my 12 step buddhist work.
Gratitude
1. HP
2. My program= got to work it to keep for it to work
3. Finished my 3rd step and want to meet with my sponsor
4. My life is pretty good
5. for right now holding some peace and serenity

1 comment:

Syd said...

I think that some of the Zen teachings are very close to what Al-Anon has to offer.

Annie

Annie