Monday, September 14, 2009

Working the steps

I worked with my sponsee yesterday it was rewarding to work step one with her. She does not believe in God I found this to be her hesitancy but she showed up despite herself. Working with her helps me with my program I realize my own hesitancy in life my ego wants to hold on to the old way I drove through life.
This for me is where I it over to HP and trust there is a plan for me in my life.
" I can old onto my will until the situation becomes so painful that I am forced to admit, or I can put my energy where it can
do me some good right now, and surrender to my HP' care"
Gratitude
HP holds it all up for everyone
12 steps are slow for me to grasp but slowly they begin to be understood
My sponsee is a great teacher for me in her hesitancy but she continues to show up
My apple tree is getting ready for harvest it is possible in an urban enviornment to have fruits
My relationship with my Husband has improved slowly


I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in Gods hands, that I still possess
Martin Luther

1 comment:

Syd said...

I have learned a lot from those that I sponsor. Patience and humility are among the things that come to mind.

Annie

Annie