Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Take a break

Today was nice I woke up and it was less chatter...It has been more chatter than usual in the mornings. This is where I blog and turn it over to god in the mornings and do the footwork.
I met with a buddhist monk in recovery to talk over some problems I am looking at currently and he gave me some great advice.
1. Take a break, I don't have to be on the front line of painful lessons constantly.
Yes more is revealed I hear certain things and I feel part of my being is lost in an illusion I cant comprehend fully the concepts discussed. This is where my work lies unraveling the the illusions I have created.
Ok yes I forgot take a break.
Manjushri holds a sword in one hand and rides a tiger, Wisdom.....
Gratitude
For HP and moments
12 steps and the gifts
New Cameras compact size
The documentary is being infused again we need it

Manjushri's sword of discriminating wisdom is tipped with flames to show that it severs all notions of duality. It can cut away delusion, aversion and longing, to reveal understanding, equanimity and compassion.

1 comment:

Syd said...

Take a break is a great thought. If I try to force things, well...things become misshapen including my thoughts. If I take a break, then there is a fresh approach.

Annie

Annie