Friday, September 18, 2009

Serenity

Beautiful day today think I will go for a run. Being a secretary for Alanon has helped me connect and go to a regular meeting.
Got to show up. Today I will meet with my sponsor and go over a step it has taken a while to connect. She is very active in the program and really puts her all into it, I may not always like her approach but I know she gives it her all.
My sponsor looks like my mother in some ways but is more present. Guess it's no mistake I asked her to guide me through the program. The program works in ways I don't always understand but I am staying around for the gifts.
My program is working these days I feel alot of serenity this is where I need to keep going to meetings, work the steps and do service.
Gratitude
HP and my efforts toward turning it over
Sponsors
The home is at peace
Learning to keep it simple and not spin it in my head
For my new photo, the portrait of a 1950 woman surfer from the flea market
The last of the tomatoes are in season and delicious
"For now try to take my problems to my HP, but i leave the solutions and the time table up to Him.
As we understood.......

1 comment:

Wait. What? said...

I really love the faith and hope that shines through in this post as well.

have a great weekend.

Annie

Annie