Sunday, September 20, 2009

One Day

Oh it was yet another great day in some ways and yet another test in patience towards difficult situations. My home group is really testing my serenity. I offered to be the groups GSR and it was going great until a certain woman got involved and started running the show. This experience has tested my patience, she has run her agenda toward me and her idea into the ground. Today I wanted to resign I am getting tired and really want to step out of the role it is just too much ...I always feel that I need to hang in there and make it all right for everyone but where does taking care of me fit in? I spoke to my service sponsor and he is aware of this difficult woman and knows her ways in the AA world. After 4 business meetings we are scheduled for yet another next week.
I am not sure if I will attend this meeting, my GSR position and funding has been discussed I am turning it over to HP.
HP has a plan for me and I did the footwork, my soles are wearing out.
Gratitude
HP has plans
12 steps step 3 turning it over
I have determination
Letting it Go
Walking out of an opera the grass was wet and it was cold
Life and its surprises
"The whole purpose of ALAnon is to help us iron out the rough spots in our living, and that can be done only one day at a time"
One Day at a time in Alanon

1 comment:

Syd said...

Sometimes I think that God puts difficult people in my path to teach me something: I don't need to be like them but can just let things go, learn from the experience and be myself. I am GR from my homegroup and have enjoyed the experience. My serenity is only ruined if I let others do that.

Annie

Annie