Sunday, September 20, 2009

Clean up

I have been wanting to get a dog lately. I like dogs but I don't want to have to clean up after them. I had a trying day at AA so this might have something to do with the dream. I hope I don't offend anyone but yes this dream was all about dog poop.

Had a strange dream last night involving dog poop yes that is correct. I was spending the night at my moms home and when I woke up early there was dog poop in my bed, in the hall and yes all over my lovely MJ shirt. I remember thinking in my dream what does this all mean? I never got a chance to see the dog, to pet the dog, but I had to still clean up.
In my dream the price I am paying with receiving love is having to clean up the mess first. I didnt even get the dog nurturing just the cleanup. Well more will be revealed tonight with maybe another dream. Hope this one will be easier to write about.
Gratitude
1. HP
2. AA and it's gifts and lessons
3. Taking care of myself dont feel well

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end"
As we understand

1 comment:

Syd said...

Dogs are wonderful creatures. I am reminded every day that Dog spelled backwards is God. I believe it.

Annie

Annie