Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Letting Go Of Stuff

My relatives are here visiting again. In some ways I have always happy when they come it pushes me to do more in the home and get things done. The little things in that I have wanted to do for a while but just didnt have time or the drive. Lately I do let go of things much easier than I used to. Goodwill bound get rid of it if you are not using it. That feels great to free myself of clutter, not that my home is cluttered it is not. I can trust that the universe has a plan for me and trust in a HP that it will all work out like it is supposed to. The real freedom for me has to do with letting go and detaching from the outcome. Let Go of the stuff.........
"Today I take an active role in fulfilling my needs. I can choose to become someone I would want to have in my life."
Courage to Change
Gratitude
1. HP
2. Coffee love to have a cup later in the day and today was not an exception
3. My husband I love him and thank him for being in my life
4. Great home made dinner
5. Costco and the great new toothbrush I bought for my teeth
6. That I have nice teeth and hope to take care of them till I pass from the earth
7. For my recovery program and all the gifts it has given to me
8. That my friend is back in the program after a slip

No comments:

Annie

Annie