Saturday, June 6, 2009

poor me

Had a full day lots of running around and errands to catch up on. My most recent job has paid me little and there is whole new skill set I have to catch up on. I would like to examine my attitude about this project. Become a victim or set a challenge and do the best work with a good attitude even though I may not make a good salary this time around. I would like to set up a new place for D with a new outlook.
Part of me wants to always be the one who gets the shaft everyone else has the goodies.
"Blaming my discomfort on outside events can be a way to avoid facing the real cause-my own attitudes. I can see myself as a victim, or I can accept what is happening in my life and take responsibility for my response. I may be guided to take action or to sit still, but when I listen to the guidance of my Higher Power I will no longer be the victim of my circumstances" Courage to Change
Grateful
1. HP never let me down
2. Music it brought alot of joy to me today
3. The meeting tonight along with it's cast of characters
4. Apple and it's help with IDVD
5. Yoga and my teacher it has changed my back and now my neck
6. The night and the joy of it's rest

No comments:

Annie

Annie