Saturday, June 27, 2009

Step 2

I have so much to thank Alanon, my life was taken over by a crazy person...me
Oh yes my marriage was in a horrible mess and I was depressed. I felt like I was doomed and just going through life I was so misreable. I had no tools to take me into a life, my program helped me develope skills. Listening to other people talk about their problems I realized I was not alone. Turn it all over sister Turn it over
Higher Power, whatever that is out there or in here inside ...guides me, enfolds me, loves me
My therapist years ago told me all the answers are inside you, I kept thinking there was some golden calf and I was in search of it.
"Today I will focus on my own behvior, If it could stand some improvement, I will ask a power greater than myself for help."
Courage to Change
Grateful
1. Meditation and the 12 steps
2. My health again I have a cold but less migraines with the medicine that allows me to lead a somewhat pain free life
3. Cooking good food and having friends over to eat with
4. The Sun has been foggy here lately

"If we do not change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed" Chinese Proverb

1 comment:

Syd said...

Great Chinese proverb. Step Two is a great step. The real relief for me came in Step Three when I could just let go and turn things over to my HP.

Annie

Annie