Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feeling odd

Oh it happened tonight at a ALanon party, yes the feeling of odd ...don't fit in....these people are crazy
I was speaking to a fellow member and felt like she was taking me hostage and I couldn't pull myself from talking to her.
I felt like I had to take care of her to take care of myself. Trust HP has a plan for them and turn their life over to God.
Yes that is it ..and as the evening wore on I finally took myself out of being held hostage and talked to other party goers.
It felt good that I took care of myself. But what did i get out of this behavior? By me taking care of her I was taking care of myself.
Let Go and Let God
Gratitude
1. HP is here right now
2. My office is a pretty nice space to work in
3. I don't have alot of stuff
4. my migraine left with medicine I didn't have to lie in bed all day
5. Alanon is there to surround and love me no matter what i think
"I discovered to secret of the sea in the meditation upon a dewdrop"
Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

Syd said...

I have to laugh at your saying the people in Al-Anon are crazy. Yes, I've seen that too. It is like latching onto someone to spill everything. I don't go to many parties like that. Too intense and like you said--I am a hostage.

Annie

Annie