Thursday, July 2, 2009

Keep It Simple

Today I was down all day with a migraine, It was a bad one I could'nt see without pain. Luckily I took medication which kept it to 5 hours not all day. I am grateful that it at least my condition has been diagnosed and I know what I am dealing with.
In the past I just thought it was a flu and I was getting it each month, a friend helped guide me and my doctor
finally. When I get down in bed I start to feel helpless and this brings on hopeless and that my life is over. But just for today I don't have to entertain these thoughts. Try to keep it simple and do the footwork. One step at a time.
Gratitude
1. HP guides me
2. Migraine meds
3. My program and all the gifts I have been given
4. The film jury is over and I can rest and begin to work on other projects
5. Friends they help me so much
6. For the grant we received for our film project

"Today I can accept myself for what I am because I know that whatever happens, I have a Higher Power and a group of people who will love me anyway" In All Our Affairs

No comments:

Annie

Annie