Friday, May 29, 2009

Tired tonight I havent been to a meeting in a few days. This bothers me when I cant get to a meeting I will begin to get uncentered and feeling uneasy with myself. Yes this is it, I like meetings they ground me and let me know I am not alone. The program does for me what I can not do alone, the fellowship.
So I sat at home relaxed and read recovery info, it helps me to connect to the program.
The shoot went well today, taping kids singing along to a music jam. THey jumped and clapped and rolled on the ground. Their parents were happy also engaged with the moment. Later on in the day I went to lunch and a father played on his iphone as his son sat beside him eating a hamburger. I felt sad for this boy his father was off in another space as his lovely boy sat beside him. I glanced into his iphone watching him play solitare. What a crazy man wanted to take his phone and throw it in the tub of ketchup on a nearby stand. It is none of my buisness but it sure was a nice fantasy, thinking or the card game glub glub to the bottom of the tub.

" There are many areas of my life that I cannot change. What I can change is my attitude. Today I can accept my life as it is. I can be grateful and happy, here and now, with what I have." Courage to Change

Life holds so much so much to be happy about always. Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can be felt only if you dont set conditions.
Arthur Runinstein

No comments:

Annie

Annie