Sunday, May 3, 2009

Faith

"If you are not happy, act the happy man. Happiness will come later. So also with faith. If you are in despair, act as though you believe. Faith will come afterwards"
Isaac Bashevis Singer
Reading this really said alot to me, act as if, I hear this in the meetings. At first this really iriated me learning to fake it, I was trying to find myself damn it. And yes I am still trying to find myself this sometimes can mean just showing up for D. D is me and I am learning to live my life one day at a time. Writing this leaves me with disgust and happiness. There seems to be alot about me these days
and I hope I am not too self absorbed. Faith it will all work out....trust in the footwork. Let Go Let God
I feel better 2 days after the surgery, juicing I believe has sped up my healing.
I pray all will be fine with the results of the biopsy. The Dr screwed up and didnt diagnose the second lump.
Gratitude
1. HP gives me only as much as I can handle
2. My Program is working for me today I recieved 2 phone calls to ask how I was doing.
3. Surgery went well and I seem to have a scar that is healing well
4. Had a delicous home cooked meal and homemade banana bread for desert
5. My work is going well we have non profit status!
6. Life has given me wonderful friends

1 comment:

AlmightyHeidi said...

Mmmmmm bannana bread...*drool*

Annie

Annie