Sunday, May 24, 2009

Courage

Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake
Victor Hugo

This was a nice weekend easy my mind still twirled had a spiral from Friday. My meeting was hard for me I felt insecure out of sorts wanted to control. I really had no idea that I operated from a place of such low self esteem. Geez makes me laugh at myself
I listened to a meeting last week and the entire room save for a couple of people talked about some sadness in their lives. I do believe being raised in a drinking home leaves you shattered with some sadness. A deep well of feelings that I had shut off. I had and still have anxiety attacks. It is a dark deep well some days I can drink in it and not drown in it. But then there are other days.
Yes it could be a human condition, also as they say in Buddhism life is suffering. It is how we deal with this suffering that
is a choice. What a relief I feel watching these words on a page. Relief I have a choice. Lovely
My life is good
My life is confusing and sad some days
My life
So glad to have this life
Gratitude
HP has been with me always
All the answers lie within and have always been with me
I ate a great lunch with some wonderful chats
My husband and I laughed together
I accepted myself today with not alot of judgements
That the sun was only one hours drive away
Great music is playing on the radio

No comments:

Annie

Annie