Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scrubbing bubbles

Had a wonderful day today really just peaceful cleaning. Omm Shanti Omm scrubbing bubbles
But I enjoyed scrubbing, using the jet stream water hose, organic orange cleaners shooting away grime. This was all done with my husband he never works with me or rarely. It was hard on me that he didnt want to help most of the time. When we did help one another we argued the entire time. With the help of Alanon this has changed slowly very slowly.
The sun was out it was a fantastic day in SF land, cool with hot air. These are the days that I fell in love with the city when I moved here from Chi town. I felt like I had come back to myself here, and got recovery here, and fell here, and one day at a time came back into the program. I am just so damn grateful that I got to show up for my life and have the courage strength and hope to work a program.
Grateful
1. HP has a plan for me if I can stay out of the way
2. The program guides me I can trust in the process
3. Heard a great share this Saturday shook up the rooms
4. Have wonderful friends
5. Love my husband today I have no regrets with him
6. I do like organic cleaning products slowly I have weaned off chemicals and feel healthier without it.

"Human beings by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of thier lives" William James

1 comment:

AlmightyHeidi said...

I find cleaning has become good therapy for me..but if Im scrubbing the bathroom EVERYONE knows im mad about something lol!!

Annie

Annie