Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let Go Let God

This is my first time writing in the morning, my head is usually spinning as soon as I wake up. My thoughts take me to problems
and the game begins. The charges have taken me on this journey since I was a kid. This is how it went and goes for me.
What can I do to change this pattern...I went to a soul train site to laugh that is right to laugh. I am usually involved in deep dark I am no good kind of good thoughts. And I then opened up courage to change which I love..
"My Imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from god as my success and my talents, and I lay them both at this feet."
Mahtma Ghandi
Lovely acceptance of me for where I am at instead of beating myself over the head about where I should be, say, have, or what I lost...those are a few of the negative trainings I spin. Since I was a kid this is where I went....
Gratitude
1. That I have HP and it guides me and loves me no matter what
2. the program will never let me down it will embrace me
3. My marriage has blossomed lately it's not where I would like it to be but that is part of the disease.
4. I have a great life and today I hope to be able to embrace it and not spin in the dark thoughts I can watch them and not attach

Today I will try not to condemn parts of myself while accepting other parts. I am a composite, and I love myself best when I embarce all that I am. Courage to Change

1 comment:

Wait. What? said...

Wonderful post for today. Embrace yourself!

Annie

Annie