Thursday, April 30, 2009

Started out the day feeling a little agitated think it had to do with the surgery tommorrow. ALl will be fine....... learning to turn it over to HP
As the day progressed I wanted to argue with my husband all my dissppointmenets came bubbling to the surface. Did I think I could solve them today? No
But my anxiwty wanted to hang onto something. I couldnt play the same old movie though and turned the channel. My brother called me later on in the day.
He is so defensive to talk to sounds like he did when he was drinking.
The drugs for his pain have taken over his life...I am sad about this for him.
He called to talk about my brother the animal care taker, wife car taker, guy who married a woman who likes to collect animals. They have 44 parrots, 4 dogs, 3 kittens, a geikco ...
Their house smells like parrot shit. The sad part is they have 2 children.
It is sad they have to live in this house with them. What can I do? I didnt cause I cant cure and I cant change it. But they have kids
They are innocent and so vulnerable. I need to think about this and turn it over for tonight I have a big day tommorrow morning.
Grateful
1. for my HP and the plans for me today and this moment
2. Husband and I are learning to love each other more everyday
3. The Program and meetings that are close to my home
4. Love my haircut even though it is one month old
5. Good fruits in SF land
6. Love of life
7.

No comments:

Annie

Annie