Thursday, April 30, 2009

Turn it over

Had a good day today, ending it with seeing Robert Redford live and in person...
Taking care of myself with Yoga and Chiropractic to fix the neck. Even writing this
makes me feel guilty that I didnt get alot of work done. But I am preparing for my operation this Friday and want my body to be in good shape when I go in.
My mind did race some with thoughts repeating. Trying to control I guess, feeling scared of surgery. Trusting life has a plan and turn it over to my HP
Made a decsision to turn our will and our lives over the care of God as we understood Him.
Aldous Huxley once said: "That when the history of the twentieth century is finally written, the greatest achievements America will be known for will be giving the world Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon."
Grateful
1. HP life has a plan for me despite my nonbelief in a "Him" god
2. My husband and I were at peace today and had a nice time tonight
3. I can have good and easy days
4. Had a wonderful Yoga Class despite the crazy teacher who has good classes
5. Great film and seeing Robert Redford

No comments:

Annie

Annie