Saturday, April 4, 2009

Keep it simple in the moment

Had a great day today started my Saturday with a meeting and then went to another meeting it was wonderful...Really kept me present and feeling wonderful in the moment. Not thinking about the past or anxiety about what is to come. I really believe the programs big part is keeping me present.
My husband wanted to argue with me today but I just didnt go there.
He is under alot of pressure but I dont know what I can do to help him, I need to keep the focus on my program not on what he is doing.
This is a big part of my problem trying to fix people
Damn
I know so much about them I forgot about myself. They are supposed to help me then
but most dont. Very few people really care to help others. I should not have any expecations about what others should do...it's none of my buisness

No comments:

Annie

Annie