Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Movies

"One of the most helpful aspects of the ALanon fellowship is the opportunity we have to voice our dilemmas, confident that we wont be condemend for speaking frankly."Courgae to Change
Tonight H began to get touchy and verbally abusive toward me, he works crazy hours. He has no life but his work. Walking around his moods makes the home very touchy and not harmonious. It's as if and AK47 is propped up against the wall waiting to be used.
I used to feel sad for him and want more for his life. But I can not control it, cant cure it and I cant change it. This makes me work my program more. The situation is an opportunity for growth. Wish I could take growth hormones some days instead of life experience but it doesnt work like this.
Part of me wants to jump into his movie, verbally abuse him back and make him feel bad. What does this get me? A fight and more frustration, more anger, less harmony
For my program I am gratful that I have insight into my life.
Grateful
1. That HP gives me insight
2. Husband and I try the best we can
3. Turning it over to God although writing the word God gives me the creeps
4. Have friends that care for me and I am learning to care for me
5. Don't have to drink today

No comments:

Annie

Annie