Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Woke up this morning had a wild dream last night. It involved teaching an older man how to love me, physically. I was not disgusted by his age, he was gentle and humble.
This made me feel grateful in my dream world that I could allow him to be who he was despite his inadwqacies. This was a nice feeling, I miss feeling love from my husband. My fathers lecerous nature caused me to shut down and not allow anyone into my sexual world. My friend informed me my dream had to do with control.
Maybe but I also see is as acceptance and learning to be patient with love.
Nice, slow and gentle to learn to deal with myself, my inner self.
The program works slowly and in it's own time. I used to love sitting in the sun, not to get tan but to feel the day. Sitting back and letting the moment just sink into me.
Grateful for
1. HP
2. Spiritual life my inner life
3. good meal tonight made from scratch
4. Alot of buisness was accomplished today
5. can be content with myself and where I am at
6. Love my husband despite his bad moods

Detachment
of detachment--admitting our need to live ourlives in fear of others' judgment and as if we can control them, surrending outcome, forgiving, focusing our attention on what works. When we give up judging others, we become accountable for our own behaviors and let others--spouse, family, coworkers--be accountable for themselves. The power of detachment is a power anyone can claim. It's the power of sanity, of peace, of finding our own inner strengh.

No comments:

Annie

Annie