Monday, April 20, 2009

Step 2

Tonight a warm night for San Francisco it reminds me of my childhood in Kansas.
I love the sun shining on my body warming me deep inside. Dealing with medical issues again really has me turning it over to God. Do the footwork and all else will follow.
I noticed my head started spinning with negative thinking, spinning with people who cant show up for me. What was this about? Fear, Fear of bad medical news. Yes this is how my mind hides in Fear, negative self talk. Oh it is freeing to have
this insight.I don't believe this will stop negative talk but I do feel some freedom knowing a little more of who I am.
" I cant say I've become instantly sane since coming to Alanon. There are still many times when I am in the grips of this disease.I recognize it faster because it doesn't feel good anymore. At these times I turn to my Higher Power and repeat Step 2. I pray to be restored to sanity." Paths to Recovery

No comments:

Annie

Annie