Sunday, April 26, 2009

Universe has a plan for me

Detachment is a big one for me, it is difficult for me to love and let go. To trust the universe has a plan for me.
I want to control through my mind my life. The spinning thoughts churn and spin and dance causing alot of crazy thinking for me to ponder on. The trick is not to attach these are only thoughts they do not define who I am. What an amazing recovery
tool I wish I could have gotten it earlier, but that was not in my HP's plan for me.
Today I went to the film festival with two friends, they showed up. I didnt have to worry and plan too much although I did buy them tickets to save them 2.00 but hey I love savings. Maybe in the future I can let them buy their tickets also, I am not sure
if I am co'ing by buying them tickets or not. I saw alot of work people at the theatre and didnt "feel less than" this is the program working for me. I want to thank myself for showing up for me! I have done a damn good job lately not too many resentments to churn the brain. Although I can churn the brain with alot of random thoughts.
Gratitude list
1. Working a Spiritual Program turning over to the HP
2. One day at a time in the moment for a few seconds
3. Relationship stable at the moment J and I show love
4. Can be with other filmmakers and not feel less than
5. Can relax and sit in the sun
6. Can make good food such as home made pizza, with a thin crust
7. Have a clean home
8. Live in beautiful SF

No comments:

Annie

Annie