Saturday, December 24, 2011

Space Santas

I was told a pink package was dropped off at my front door....and oh they are driving a white car. It was our lovely translator dropping off organic foods. She has been through so much this year with the death of her husband but still retains a positive attitude. I called her early in the morning to thank her. We met for a walk along the ocean the crab boats were out. The markers were bobbing up and down on the waters.

N took me to T's favorite place where he practiced his tai chi. She had made a small circle of pine cones in his memory.
The sun was bright the wind had a chill it was beautiful. We sat in silence I thought of T and his long eight year battle with cancer.
Life is so short.

It was a full day some of it was wonderful other parts as the day wore on were challenging. I am choosing to remember both
sides instead of focusing on what didn't work. I enjoy the night of christmas. A fire is crackling in the living room. The trees lights blink off and on as space santa ornament waves Merry Christmas to the world!

Merry Christmas everyone! One day at a time
Got to get going on the chocolate cake for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Syd said...

Merry Christmas to you. I hope that you have a peaceful day! Thank you for being here so consistently.

Annie

Annie