Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good night to 2011

Things were nice tonight ...calm and serene. Detaching with love.
When I can practice this act all else follows as it's supposed to.
But I attach out of fear I suppose wanting things to be different between us.
HP has plans for me I don't have to figure it all out.

Before we left for the restaurant I had a chat with Y. What do you think we could do differently to enjoy ourselves tonight? I asked him. He threw me some bait and I didnt bite. No really lets make a plan to enjoy ourselves. He agreed eventually.. to set aside his differences for New Years. A plan was made but I knew it could change and turn as life does. Then we had the driving episode come up. Do you like to drive yourself or can we ride together? He asked that I drive slow and he would be Ok..
I drove slow.
The dinner was wonderful! It wasn't a loud place it was muffled conversations with smells of good things cooking.

The desert was a buttermilk pana cotta. Smooth and soft with subtle blended flavors.

2 tablespoons water
1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
Nonstick vegetable oil spray

1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups buttermilk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Assorted frozen berries (such as blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries), thawed

I was present and enjoyed myself through the entire meal.

This week I prayed for him at night, I also prayed for myself during the Holidays.
Opportunities for growth is what came to mind as the evening progressed.
Life has much to offer if I can practice patience and compassion.
One day at a timer for tonight

Good night 2011 ...

No comments:

Annie

Annie