Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sleep

Today is a foggy day but warm. This week was full of reevaluating our doc project and going deeper into organizing.
My buiss partner challenges me sometimes. Thinking of working together again causes me to want to step back and sleep.
I relate to rumplestiltskins sleeping under a large tree. Our last grant was difficult 2 weeks of busting our ass. I do believe some things are just hard and you have to walk through them.
It is not easy gathering money for a project these days. I have received tremendous support from friends and members of my recovery meditation group. Funny I watch my mind as I type this and want to go to lack of support from my other recovery groups. But this is my disease working.

One of my sponsees called me frantic as she was walking to her alcoholic boyfriends home. She was preparing to beg him to take her back. She reached out to me but continued to act out. This was an Alanon slip. I was disturbed with her behavior, but it's her addiction. Self love for me has been a challenge also. She has a HP as I have an HP. Al Anon helps me to listen and learn.

The interchange between sponsor and sponsored is a form of communication that will nourish both of you.

Gratitude
HP has a plan for me
The Program works if you work it
food cart food is getting better and better

1 comment:

Syd said...

Yes, I have heard those slips by my sponsees as well. I know that they have their own HP and need to pray for guidance. I can't prevent another from making a big mistake. It is not up to me to be responsible for another's actions. Good post!

Annie

Annie