Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mindfulness

Insanity has been defined as doing something the same way over and over again and expecting different results. Today
I have willingness to turn my will and my life over to the care of God as I understand. It is with a fresh approach using my tools that I can live a fuller life.

This last week was difficult coming back after vacation. Why? it doesn't matter. What matters is how I deal with my opportunities for growth. I believe in the past I was guided by fear. Fear no longer serves me. Problems are how I distance myself to my feelings.

Mindfulness helps guide me. Today I try Acceptance of where I am at and Gratitude of what I have accomplished.

Gratitude
1. Program is there for me, it will love me until I learn to love myself.

1 comment:

Syd said...

Willingness and mindfulness--these are truly awesome.

Annie

Annie