Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I don't have to understand everything

I worked late last night watching films for the festival. One of the jurors showed up late but I chose to start the film watching process on time. He had to take a film home with him to watch. It felt good to set a boundary although a part of me feels guilty.
Why do guilt feelings come up for me when I take care of myself? I guess more will be revealed in my recovery.
I don't have to understand everything.

My life is going smoothly these days. I feel some anxiety but I try to practice my program around these ongoing emotions.

Gratitude
1. Beautiful day to work my program
2. Keepin it simple
3. Health no migraines these days
4. my tomatoes are looking good

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end"
As We Understand.......

1 comment:

Syd said...

I understand what you mean about not feeling good about keeping boundaries. Often the alcoholic would make me feel bad about the boundaries.

Annie

Annie