Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One Day at a time

We had a great day working on our new project. But there were a couple of instances where confrontations took place. As I was leaving home my buisness partner called me several times for an item that I felt was unncescary. I did not retrieve her messages until I was half way to our current location. I could not find the item in the past and did not want to deal with her confrontation.
I wanted to ignore and do things my way. Also I take the blame for problems that are not all of my responsibilty.

These are Alanon issues for me, it is always my fault and I will take the blame.
Guess this is one of my character defects sprouting it's wings.

What does this do for me?
My Mother and Grandmother were both married to alcoholics.
I felt sorry for their life circumstances. As a child I promised to never marry an alcoholic but instead my life veered toward a work alcoholic. My husband works 7 days a week.
What can I do today to keep my relationship to my HP alive in my life?
Work the program to the best of my ability.

1. HP has a plan
2. Life is good the best in years
3. One day at a time
"There is so much to appreciate in this life. I wont waste another moment feeling sorry for myself"

1 comment:

Syd said...

I have learned to be gentle with myself. I look at my part but it's not about blaming myself anymore. I simply strive to do God's will.

Annie

Annie