Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting it right

The view that is presented in the Buddhist teachings is not one of becoming a better person, or finally getting it right, but is a view based on trusting what we already have, of starting and staying where we already are. Pema Chodron

Reading this quote makes alot of sense to me. I felt that I covered myself up with many layers to survive a long winter. In some ways I feel that working the program allows me to feel again. This is good but it has brought up old feelings. This is where the steps come in and guide me to a solution. I need guidance it is hard to do it on my own. In the past it was only me that I could depend on which was my willpower. Heavy load to carry around.

I am tired tonight my schedule is haywire. The blog world helps me stay connected to recovery when I cant make a meeting.
Thanks to all my dear blog members for their wonderful posts.
One day at a time
D
Gratitude
For the program my life is full of all kinds of wonderful moments that have been built up in recovery

1 comment:

Syd said...

I stay connected too when I can't make a meeting. Thanks for being here.

Annie

Annie