Monday, March 1, 2010

Keep It Simple

Wonderful day today although it is full of clouds. Really I have gratitude for my life it is a full experience.
Lately I noticed my mind is worrying again as soon as I awake. This state of being was a common state of mind for me in the past.
As time progressed in the program my obsessive thinking lessened. This weekend I received some bad news regarding our project. I began to spin with negative thinking although I am trying to turn it over to HP. Doing the footwork creates a path for my thinking to create a new way of looking at a problem. I am not sure what is going to happen but I am going to trust HP has a plan for me. Turn it over.

Controlling behavior has gotten me into alot of trouble. To my surprise I have no control over people, places or things. I was a victim of life's circumstances. My childhood was filled with violence, and alcoholism. The alcoholic was in control of our spinning family. What could I do as I child? Unfortunately as an adult the same childhood coping mechanisms try to run my world. Today I have choices in how I handle situations.

We can live a life with a new sense of freedom. This I can say is part of the gifts I am receiving on a daily basis.

Gratitude
HP has a plan for the world
I get to turn it over to HP

2 comments:

Wait. What? said...

I rather like not having the responsibility of controlling others now ... hehe!

Syd said...

Great slogan. When I keep it simple, I don't over analyze things. I can just accept.

Annie

Annie