Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sure things happen

Tonight I sat at home after running around all day completing errands. I woke up early and picked up a friend to go for the farmers market extravaganza. It was full of wonderful vegetables, dates, olive oils, eggs you name we have it here. There is alot of pushing sometimes people want to get their veggies and get them now. I have to say it is fun to learn all about the fruits of California.
A bee expert and was selling Propolis which greatly intrigued me. It is known for it's healing properties.

Propolis is also believed to promote heart health, strengthen the immune system and reduce the chances of cataracts.[12] Old beekeepers[citation needed] recommend a piece of propylis kept in the mouth as a remedy for a sore throat. Propolis lozenges and tinctures can be bought in many countries. Though claims have been made for its use in treating allergies, propolis may cause severe allergic reactions if the user is sensitive to bees or bee products.

After a long day I called my husband confirming our date night outing. I was tired driving around the city all day wore me out.
He wanted to stay home so we called off our night together. This date cancelation triggers me and thoughts of feeling unsettled surface. I begin my search to take care of myself and to not feel disappointed. I spin downward with I don't know how to take care of myself. Life is on a large circus ride with me standing in an endless waiting line. Learning how to take care of my needs is still a learning process. One day at a time at a second...Turn it over to HP the universe has a plan. " The path to my true hearts desire is to surrender to the will of my HP."

I choose to stay home tonight and meet my needs by keeping it simple. I enjoy listening to a world music station that plays only on Saturday nights. Does this feeling of being unsettled have to do with control? I blame myself first feeling as if
I should have known this would happen. Writing helps me identify some of my feelings that in the past we are blur. I have alot of gratitude for the program and the recovery blogging world.

"We know that God can and will do anything that is for our ultimate good, if we are ready to receive his help." The twelve traditions.

1 comment:

Syd said...

Date cancellations have made me feel rejected which triggers some things in me from childhood. I just have to inventory like crazy and realize that not everything is about me or has to do with me.

Annie

Annie