Sunday, March 21, 2010

In All Our Affairs

Wonderful day today but still felt out of sorts with myself. Fear it rears it's head in all kinds of situations.
Grateful I have the program to guide me when things get tough. Feelings of being inadequate bubble bubble like trouble.
The gift in all of this is I dont have to run away with my feelings through crazy behaviors instead I can go to my support groups.

Step 3 I can turn my will and my life over to the care of HP. I keep trying to run the show but it has turned into a series of bad reruns. I find it hard to trust that there is a plan to guide me in life. Surrendering seems like a death wish to me but living like I have in the past is painful.

"There are no guarantees that life will turn out the way we would like, but the program has shown me Gods will is the only way; it is up to me to work with HIm and turn my life and will over to HIs care and guidance."
In All Our Affairs

Gratitude
1. Hp is there for me when I cant be there for myself
2. One step at a time
3. Flounder is one hell of a delicious fish
4. Health Care reform is a good thing
5. Trust

4 comments:

Syd said...

It is a good day here. I am reminding myself that if something doesn't have my name on it, I don't pick it up. Flounder is good eating!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminders! Is flounder that fish you find in denial?!? Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminders! Is flounder that fish you find in denial?!? Have a good one!

AlmightyHeidi said...

My emotions have ruled me as of late..it is hard when things get tough..to gain anoher perspective..a better one i suppose..

Annie

Annie