Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shake it up

Things are going well in my programs just for today it's all peaceful...
with myself and the world around me. One aspect I am looking at presently is my need to feel victimized my women. They often are in some sort of crisis and abusive to themselves.
I have a sick need to fulfill my need for abandonment. I have been trying to notice when my need to call these people come up. It would be great to take time to really think about instead of acting out on some of these feelings that circle in my brain.
My mother and father were also very abusive to themselves and unable to fulfill their parenting. They tried I do know that but some days the child pops her head up in my life and needs tending.
Reading this tonight shone some light on the subject.
Sometimes the greatest growth comes through pain, but it's not the pain that helps me grow, It's my response to it.
Gratitude
1. HP turning it over
2. 12 steps to guide me in the dark forest
3. The day was shaken up with the time change, shake it baby. shake it
4. People are doing the bes they can with what they have
" I had learned in Al-Anon to look for opportunites for growth in every situation
The attitude allowed me to gain many spiritual riches form the pain I was experiencing" In All Our Affairs

1 comment:

Syd said...

Yes, the abandonment thing gets me every time. I can perceive the rejection before it occurs. That can fill me with fear. As long as I keep my focus on God, all will be well.

Annie

Annie