Monday, November 16, 2009

Step 10

Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
It was a good meditation meeting tonight we had a group inventory. This meeting is an open meeting which sometimes I find disturbing. Over half the meeting at times is filled with people not working a program. In retrospect this might help get someone sober listening to shares and realizing the similarities to their own addiction.
But the price we pay as a group is too high sometimes too many newcomers.
This is unusual I know this I have never experienced this in any other group.
So I brought this up to a group level tonight my uncomfortable edge that comes with so many fresh new faces each week. But our only requirement to enter AA is a desire to stop drinking. that is it.
Step 10 keeps me on my toes helps prevent me from back sliding into old thinking.
Gratitude
1. HP is standing beside me
2. That I can look at my behaviors with money
3. for 12 steps and my reluctance with step 4 right now
4. That my husband and I is getting better every day
5. For Skype and it's service

1 comment:

Syd said...

Step 10 is my favorite step. I find that I review my day and admit when I'm wrong. I can head off a resentment from forming.

Annie

Annie