Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Experience Strength and Hope

I am proud of myself today I had surgery and it wasnt a drama.
In the past something horrible would happen to me, someone couldnt show up
someone dissapointed me. I really attribute this to working my program.
Having a sponsor and trying to practice the principals.
Last night I couldnt sleep I didnt feel nervouse but I couldnt sleep.
My mind was racing with thoughts, the fellas were ready to get the committee started.
My mother didnt call hasnt since I left home at 18...big abodonment really has been a huge hole for me. I did not have parenting, love and affection after I left home at 18. That was it no more from her. So my mind wants to ride the show pony on this one as it really has validity. What will this do for me? To keep me feeling sorry and sad...Where does this take me? It takes me down a sorry lane, but program people have helped me fill some of this void. They listen to my life and offer their experience strength and hope. To expose my inner life to the public
Grateful
1. Calm life
2. Program
3. Spiritual life
4. Husband
5. Health
6. home
7. Live in a wonderful city SF

No comments:

Annie

Annie