Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yes

Seems as though some of my Holiday Posts ended up where they should not have gone.
That is ok sometimes things end up where you don't want them.
Today was a migraine day partially anyway. I have not had a migraine in a couple of weeks.
This was great! I was used to having migraines 2 a week. Lots to be grateful for today.
My medication was at hand popped a pill and in one hour I could somewhat walk. A wonderful friend gave me a 10 minute neck massage it was just as if an angel came with soft wings.
Grateful for a friend such as this I hope someday to be able to extend this gesture out into the world.
Compassion for others is a practice worth keeping around.
Step 1 I am powerless over many things in my life but I still have choices.


1 comment:

Syd said...

Glad that the migraine went away. I have trouble with sinus headaches occasionally. Need to sleep when I have them.

Annie

Annie