Sunday, September 30, 2012

Turning

Beautiful day, sunny golden rays of autumn. Met up with a couple of friends to attend a series of concerts free to the public. Incredible gift to everyone!
One particular Quartet Kronos was my favorite. They never seem to amaze me with their choices of music.
http://vimeo.com/9213829

My friends are struggling in their marriage. Most of the time when I ask M how she is doing the reply is,"I am leaving, cant take it any longer." Makes me sad I know my friend L is trying so hard. He loves his wife and daughter but struggles with his demons. I am not sure if he will find anyone better than his current wife.
Letting go but feeling sad a little regarding their situation.
I cant fix it for them.

My own marriage has it's challenges these days. My Y is working again non stop. I go to events on my own he never can show up. I try to detach and not take it personally. He is a sick person. Keep the focus on myself I am powerless over Y. HP has a plan and I am not God.


Gratitude
1. My precious life
2. Willingness to look at my life in an honest fashion.
3. Pray for willingness when I dont have willingness
4. Health
5. Positive outlook

1 comment:

Syd said...

Sounds like a good plan to go to events and enjoy them whether Y goes or not. Take care of yourself!

Annie

Annie