Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happiness

Signed up for a second series at the Zen Center for the Happiness Class. I enjoy reaching out of my life to take classes. The title again bugs the crap out of me for some reason. Guess it seems we are so forced to feel good all the time with drugs, shopping, dating it's all a commodity. Although I bah humbug the title I am greatly intrigued to find out more on how people attain this illusive quality within themselves.
I feel with the program and my spiritual path things are much smoother and less jagged around the edges.
Good news for me as before recovery I was in a bad way emotionally.
Gratitude for
1. My recovery
2. Spiritual connection
3. Loving partner
4. Enjoy good friends
5. Generally enjoy my life

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. 
Buddha 

More to follow around Happiness

No comments:

Annie

Annie