Sunday, September 9, 2012

Alanon to guide me

Today was beautiful despite my difficult day with my H. He woke up with a terrible, rude attitude and it has continued into night. I work my program detach with love and keep the focus on what D needs to take care of herself. This is beautiful when I can work it. HP has plans and love for us both.

Talking on the phone today I had an awakening from a friend in Alanon. She mentioned her cancer is needing more chemotherapy. This can not be good. Such a young vibrant woman battling with mature issues.
My wake up is I am healthy despite some of my mental failings. I have Alanon to guide me.

2 comments:

Syd said...

I find that detaching with love is one of the most powerful tools. I don't need to be dragged down by someone else's negativity. It takes a lot of practice though.

Di-Git said...

Thanks Syd for your encouraging words

Annie

Annie