Sunday, March 11, 2012

Foggy out then sunny

The day started out foggy and then hours later turned into a sunny beautiful day.
You can start over at any time is a phrase we talked about today when meeting with my sponsee. She is such a pleasure to be around I see much of myself in her struggles.
Today as always the talk goes to what a failure she feels in life. I understand this story it is an area I dance in, eat with and wake up to the morning.

B brought her Blueprint for Progress Book getting ready for Step 4. She cried a little today as they were pounding away making new roads outside the cafe.
Maybe we can make a new path with the steps for B, she deserves some reprieve from her sorrow. The program will always be there for her no matter what happens. I love this feeling it gives me such comfort to say this out loud....no matter what

Again I want to make known my early morning wake up to "The Committee" has left.
They had such great parties waking me up with loads of self loathing material.
Something went awry and they packed their bags for Florida or some hotter climates to bathe in another's film. For this I am grateful one of the promises coming true. We will know a new freedom and happiness.

Grateful
1. For my life I have been given
2. Things change from one second to the next
3. HP will be there for us
4. You tube videos lots to discover
5. Praying for those who suffer from addictions in and out of the rooms

1 comment:

Syd said...

So far, the committee hasn't reached me down here. I'm glad. One of the fellows I sponsor is working in BP for Progress too. Yesterday, we did the resentment chapter.

Annie

Annie