Monday, March 12, 2012

Emotional Life

Learning to detach with love is freeing me up to live my life. I was always making others moods my own and it was my job to either react, engage or fix them. I have learned others have their own HP to guide them through their life. This does not mean not to care in fact it means to care more for others. No longer do I depend on my partner to fix me as he never seemed to get it right.
This was a set up for resentments. Keeping the focus on myself means loving Y where he is.

My emotional life is growing and widening for this I am grateful. This has to do with showing up for myself by working a spiritual program.

"I can love their best, and never fear their worst."
Courage to Change.

1 comment:

Syd said...

I talked with a sponsee about this yesterday during the fourth step. Resentments abound from my expectations of others and attempts at control.

Annie

Annie