Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Liberation

Tonight I am not feeling well so I sit resting in bed reading. I enjoy reading my recovery blogs, 12 buddhist work and listening to podcasts. It gives me relief. On reflection it is nice to stay in the moment with meditation. Not having to do... is ok with me also tonight.

Learning to take care of myself when I am sick is recovery. In the past guilt and would arise if I did something for D. I was weak when I took time to take care of me.

I am learning what I can do to make myself feel better.
How do I use the pain in my life to liberate me.
Reading my last blog indicates ongoing fear I have in my life.
Listening to this podcast helps.
thought i would share this with others.

1 comment:

Syd said...

I hope that you feel better. I am taking special care of myself these days because I need meetings and some free time.

Annie

Annie