Wednesday, February 16, 2011

True Knowledge

The morning is unfolding just fine. I have been working a strong program for three years now after a long hiatus. Today I feel a calm self with just a tiny speck of anxiety.
Learning more how to live inside D with the guidance of the program.

I am trying to look at old patterns and react differently. In the past I have said yes and then held a resentment. Last night the secretary asked me for a ride just as I was leaving the room. It was difficult for me to say no to her in a kind gentle way. After I told her I wasn't going her way home she looked at my puzzled. I was with an old friend whom I hadn't seen in a year and wanted to spend some alone time with her. I am learning to get my needs met and to not feel guilty. I like to be a people pleaser everyone can count on, In doing this I often neglected myself.

Just for today I will look for new ways. This day is all I have to work with. The past is over, and tomorrow is out of my reach.

If your mind is clear, true knowledge is already yours.
Zen Mind Beginners Mind


1 comment:

Syd said...

I do what I can for others but in balance now. I am not overseeing tom please and do check my motives.

Annie

Annie