Saturday, February 12, 2011

taking time

Loved the day walked along the cliffs and watched the ocean shift and reflect.
I am watching one of my character defect these days trying not to get attached to an outcome. Some days I approach my program with a goal in mind which is feeling better about myself.
My experience is I want to hurry up and jet through the day because I cant deal with my feelings.
Patience with my life is healing, taking time to watch the sky is healing, taking time for my life is hhealing.
Rushing through it all is not going to make the uncomfortable feelings go away. There will be plenty of character defects just down the horizon for me so it's important to laugh at it all.
This is a crazy ride life, so glad I have this precious gift.

If I cant recognize the love I already have in my life, would I really appreciate receiving more? Let me acknowledge what has already been given to me.

Grateful
HP is there for the good and the bad days
right now in this moment I feel some serenity







1 comment:

Syd said...

It is important to take time for myself. I do that with the boat, especially. It is my "tree house".

Annie

Annie